Friday, November 14, 2008

Èrï¢ Hµ†¢hïñ§ðñ

Oh My God ... I Had A Blast!!!

I went with Morgan to see Eric Hutchinson at the Aggie Theater in Fort Collins, CO. I had so much fun!

We showed up at 7 pm and he came on at 7:30pm. He played my favorite songs ("All Over Now" "Food Chain" and "Rock and Roll")

We were standing next to a group of guys that were being goofy ... posing in our pictures and dancing dumb, while a couple were trying to get with this girl with the BEST smile I've ever seen! But I didn't get a picture.

pose.jpg


After the show we met him in the front and he signed my poster to me (Morgan was going to ask him to sign it to both of us, but she's sweet and knew how excited I was). He also posed for a picture with us =)

posed with us.jpg



poster.jpg


Link to my photos:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhotos&albumID=2560412&MyToken=0fa0eb6f-0328-4847-9f1f-2027118a7ab5

No comments: